Wash-iT

Thursday, March 3, 2011

George Online

I have been using George the window cleaner for about 4 years now. It is a schedule software for window cleaners. Paul the owner lives in England and has a forum and support line. It is very inexpensive compared to the other schedule software on the market. Recently due to the demand of a small percentage of the subscribers who wanted a online program, he hired Chris Powell from Aworka to design George online. All your data can be exported by Aworka from George. It is awesome. I can do all my scheduling,Invoices mileage and planning from my Ipad or Iphone. It is in the developing stages so Chris will be adding many other task that George does like bulk invoices. I have been working with him over the last week getting the mobile aspect to work on the smartphone. You can also have employees using it at the same time and all your data is saved at Aworka. Now the big questions I know you have been thinking (how much will this cost me) Only $16 a month and the first 6 weeks is free.
check it out at awoke.com

1 comment: