Wash-iT

Friday, December 10, 2010

IWCA Trade Show

I will never forget the first time I walked into the IWCA Trade Show. I did not have enough money to attend the four day event 200 hundred miles from my hometown. Their website said you could pay $10 and visit the trade show for the day. I made the drive to Nashville TN to the Opryland Hotel, Wow it was impressive. Hundreds of vendors with shiny window cleaning tools for almost any job. Tools I had never seen or even heard of. At the time I was using a pickle bucket, strip washer and brass squeegee from Ettore and extension ladders.

This years trade show will include a booth from WCR. Chris and Alex will be there to meet and say hello to all their customers. Who knows what shiny new tools they may introduce for the first time. Just behind their booth will be Phil Alexander and Simpole. Phil has been at it again and has several new tools to make your job easier.

If you have been to the last few trade shows (Atlanta, Reno) the attendance was off. I think this years show will be different.

So if you decide to make the trip to Trade Winds Island Resort in St. Pete, please stop by and say hello to Alex and Chris, and while you are there come over and see Phil and myself in the Simpole booth.

1 comment:

  1. Excited for it!

    We have 2 full scholarships to give away $550 value each - Enter to win here:

    2 Free trips to the IWCA show in Forida | Window Cleaning

    http://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/blog/2010/12/2-free-trips-to-the-iwca-show-in-forida/

    ReplyDelete