Wash-iT

Monday, October 18, 2010

Winter gloves for window cleaning

The mornings have been in the 40's in the mountians of Tennessee. I had to dig deep in my supply drawer to pull out the gloves. The extra grip it gives me on the waterfed pole is nice but the best part is having warm fingers. Window cleaning gloves have progressed since I started cleaning windows. It use to be wool gloves from the army navy store with the fingers out or the old cheap cotton gloves from Walmart. I now have a 3mm neoprene Glacier glove that I can pick up a dime with. The choices are many now with gloves. You have the Unger Neoprene, the Glacier Glove, Perfect Curve glove, Kenai Glove, Hydroskin Glove. Hydroskin is a new one to me.
Which glove will you choice for this year?

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,
    Getting chilly up here in PA as well. 30's at night and some frost a few times. Glacier Gloves are my favorite for warmth, but I like the thinner Neoprenes for dexterity. I'd rather have slightly cold hands and get a better feel.

    ReplyDelete